Wednesday, May 7, 2008

*Sigh*

I was planning on posting a photo of the lovely mommy-necklace I received as an early Mother's Day gift. Only it literally broke in two and fell right off of my neck yesterday, less than 24 hours after receiving it.

It wasn't cheap. Well, I should say it wasn't inexpensive. Clearly the chain was cheap.

I'm won't tell you the name of the company...yet. We'll see how their customer service department handles it today. My friend who recommended the website has a lovely, seemingly sturdy necklace from this site, so I'm hoping this was just a fluke, and I will receive a new chain shortly. It was really cute for the few hours that it was in tact.

By the way, this in no way reflects on Michael's taste in jewelry. I am actually pretty spoiled in the jewelry department. He bought this ring with the matching necklace last year for my first Mother's Day. This latest necklace was one that I picked out and ordered, all on my own!)

0 witty remarks:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...