Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Mother's Day Wishes

Friends, I'll be brutally honest.  If I left my Mother's Day gift up to my husband, it's likely that I would never see a Mother's Day gift.  Or I'd see something like the $15 drug store steam cleaner that he bought me one year.  So I'm not at all subtle when it comes to what I want for Mother's Day, unless you think subtle is saying, "Honey, here's the link, here's a coupon, and here's my credit card."

This year, I'm gunning for this necklace.  My beautiful, stylish friend Heather was wearing it when I saw her a few weeks ago, and I shamelessly coveted it and wanted to call it my own.  I hope Michael picked up on the few (hundred) hints I dropped.


Are you looking for a Mother's Day gift?  Here are a few gifts that this Mom would love to receive.

























A DECAL FOR MY MAC

My favorite is this Totoro one.  I love Totoro.










And if money were no object....
A VINTAGE CAMPER



But honestly, the best gifts are the homemade ones.  Am I right?  This one was drawn by Charlotte.  She told me that it's what she's going to look like when she grows up.  That's some long hair, girl.



Happy {almost} Mother's Day!  

4 comments:

  1. Amy, if you get a vintage camper, I promise to make you a pennant banner! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mothers day to you as well, that necklace is perfect gift, I hope she will love it. Thank you for sharing the post with us and keep posting such nice posts

    ReplyDelete
  3. تقوم شركات طلمبات ومضخات الحريق بتقديم خدمات الصيانة الدورية واختبارات الأداء للأنظمة المثبتة. يتم ضمان أن جميع المعدات والأنظمة تعمل بشكل صحيح وفعال، وتكون مستعدة للاستخدام عند الحاجة.

    ReplyDelete
  4. علاج دوالي الساقين بدون جراحة، يجب اتباع نظام غذائي صحي ومتوازن يشمل الأطعمة المفيدة لصحة الأوردة مثل الخضروات والفواكه والأطعمة المشبعة بالألياف. كذلك، يجب ممارسة التمارين المناسبة لتقوية عضلات الساق وزيادة تدفق الدم فيها، مثل المشي وركوب الدراجات. يُنصح أيضًا باستخدام ضغطات مرنة للساق لتخفيف التورم وزيادة تدفق الدم. في حال عودة أعراض الدوالي أو استمرارها، يجب استشارة الطبيب لتقييم الحالة وتحديد العلاج المناسب.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...