Monday, October 1, 2007

Guilty Pleasures, Take 2

This list was so much fun, I actually thought of more:

Dr. Phil
So pompous, I love it.

Kohr's Brothers Vanilla and Chocolate Twist Ice Cream Cone with Rainbow Jimmies
Worth the weight.

Blogging
Perhaps the time would be better spent folding onesies, but this definitely centers me.

Reading Old Love Letters
When I spend my day with spit-up and mashed banana on my shirt, it's nice to know that someone once thought I was sexy.

Way-Too-Expensive Beauty Products
When I spend my day with spit-up and mashed banana on my shirt, it's nice to know that I might one day be sexy again.

1 comment:

  1. When I spend my day with spit-up and mashed banana on my shirt, it's nice to know that I might one day be sexy again. pearl necklace canada , pearl necklace australia ,

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...