Saturday, April 24, 2010

When Can I Move In?

There's an article in May's issue of Country Living magazine about the Martha's Vineyard cottage of actor Tony Shalhoub.  Their little saltbox is absolutely beautiful; it's exactly what I picture when I think of my dream home.  And after the day I've had, I want to move in.

Michael and I had a lot of yard work to do today, which presented a problem as the kids need to be outside with us too.  Every time my shovel would hit the dirt, Gavin and Charlotte would be smacking each other because they both wanted to ride in their little car, or Nathan would be running towards the street, or someone would want to go in the swing, or someone would eat sand.   We did get a lot done, but I am exhausted.

If you need me, I'll be at Tony Shalhoub's cottage, here:  :)  Good night!

0 witty remarks:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...