Sunday, February 10, 2013

A Voice

Hello there.

It's been a while.  I hope 2013 has been treating you kindly.

Our winter has been a tangle of birthday parties and family outings and new nieces.  All good things, my friends. We're busy.

I had a conversation with a colleague lately that left me inspired.  He's always been a positive and encouraging person(the best kind of person to work with, in my opinion).  He encouraged me to do things that make me happy.  He reminded me to pursue what I'm passionate about.  And he gave me the best bit of cheerleading: he reminded me that I have a unique perspective and a strong voice that resonates with people. In short, I have a story to tell and something to say.  Don't you love him already?

I'm also lucky enough to have some terrific girlfriends who say things to me like, "I miss your blog."  So thanks goes to you too, ladies.

My brain is full of a million things I can tell you about.  First things first, however.

You must make this rice pudding.  You just must. It's the best basic recipe I've found.  Reminds me of my Nana, and what could be better than that?


source
Glad to be back to blogging, one of my first loves.  I hope you visit often.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...