Here are some of my favorite things for spring.
1. Measuring Hedgies from Anthropologie. $36. Because they are just so stinking cute.
2. Placed Floral Silk Dress from Loft. $79.50 This one is on-trend with the floral design, but in more of a sophisticated way than some of the prints I've seen.
3. I'm obsessed with shoe clips lately! Such a pretty way to dress up a pair of flats or heels. These are from here. $12.
4. I'm loving dipped wood. These are from Urban Outfitters and are $16.
5. Clarins Beauty Flash Balm. I love this stuff! I use it as a primer and it immediately brightens my skin and makes me look awake. I couldn't live without it. It's pricy, but a little goes a long way. $45.
What are your must-haves for spring?