Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Confessions

I feed my babies from the same spoon.

My babies aren't quite one yet, and they've eaten baked goods, egg whites, and peanut butter. (That last one was an accident, I assure you).

If I know they are well-fed and have a clean diaper, and it's nap time, I will let them whine in their cribs. At least for a little while.

I let them play with the phone. The fake phone won't do. They've already placed two calls.

If Gavin fusses in the middle of the night, but he's still mostly asleep, and his diaper has only leaked a little, I won't change it until he really wakes up.

I let the babies chew on tubes of creams and lotions (with a watchful eye). They love this, but my mother-in-law thinks it's beyond disgusting.

1 comment:

  1. let's see...
    same spoon: check (what about letting one finish the other one's leftovers?)
    whining allowed: check (i like to think of it as them talking to each other)
    phone: check (keys too)
    tubes: check (gotten us through some tough diaper changes)
    yep! count me in too! it's all about survival! not just for them! for me!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...