Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Lamp Lust

I'm starting to plan Charlotte's Big Girl Room. Considering my recent obsession with Tar-jay's Liberty of London line, I'm thinking I may need to incorporate one of these little beauties into the design somewhere. Aren't they cute? (It makes me laugh that I said "design." Like I am capable of designing anything.)
Product ImageProduct Image

My other idea was something like this little jadite number from The Lovely's shop at Etsy.












I have no idea what to do with the rest of the room, but I figure a lamp is a good enough place to start! What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. I just bought Meg a dress that has the 2nd Liberty of London lamp pattern on it.
    My twins will be sharing a room for eternity and while they are in toddler beds, I'm doing nothing really nice until they stop breaking their stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...