Monday, March 29, 2010

A New Era

How can it be that I haven't blogged for over a year? I'll tell you how; because of these guys:




Actually, beyond the trials and tribulations of dealing with the three little ones, our desktop computer went kaput about a year ago. We've been using my school laptop, which is a D-I-N-O-S-A-U-R. It literally takes about an hour to upload a photo. My mom has been kind enough to loan me her laptop for the evening, so I was able to check in on all the inactivity on my blog.

I really would like to try blogging in earnest again. No promises. But I am not good with taking photos, or videos (poor Nathan hasn't even been in ONE video yet!), or writing things in baby books, so I would love for this blog to serve as a record for the kids when they are a bit older.

Let's hope they can overlook all of the Mommy Meltdown Moments.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Your kids are growing up so quickly!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...