Sunday, October 3, 2010

Preemie Twins Dot Com

Look at this!  Preemietwins.com named me one of their Top 10 Blogs about preemies.  You can read the article here.  The list was created about a year ago, but a few people have recently found my blog via this website.

I originally started this blog to describe and journal my triumphs and troubles of parenting premature twins.  It was not an easy road for me.  For those of you who may not know, the twins were born at 31 weeks.  Charlotte weighed in at 3 lbs. 3 ozs., and Gavin at 3 lbs. 11 ozs.  The first few months were a blur of diapering, breastfeeding, very little sleep, and some postpartum depression thrown in for good measure.

Charlotte and Gavin are now perfectly healthy three year olds.  We had a lot of help from family (and we still do), great doctors and nurses at the NICU (I thank my lucky stars for them every day), and a terrific occupational therapist from our county's Intermediate Unit.

This blog has evolved a bit as the twins have grown.  I'm now a mother of three.  But I like to look back at my earliest posts and see how far we've come and how lucky we are.  If you are visiting this blog because you are a mother of multiples, I encourage you to click back on the early links.  I hope you find something helpful!  Feel free to email me with any questions -- I'd be happy to help if I can!

Flashback to March, 2007:

1 comment:

  1. Congrats sis! Maybe your blog will get sponsored and you can make some big buck$!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...