Thursday, August 4, 2011

PreSchool Gear

I'm getting back-to-school flyers in the mail. Are you?  Totally gives me the willies.  I'm not ready for this yet!

But since we're on the subject, I thought I'd share two items that have been really helpful since our kids have been in daycare/preschool.

First are these Land's End tote bags.  We had the kids' names stitched onto each one.  In it, we keep changes of clothes, sippy cups, blankets, extra diapers, and whatever else they might need for the day.  It's super-easy to carry them back and forth each day.  The bags you see here are about 3 years old.  They've held up nicely. no?




Second are these Wildkins nap mats.  We had originally ordered nap mats from Lillian Vernon, but after a few washes they really started to show wear.  We ordered these soon after, and they have held up beautifully.  They are thick and plush (as far as nap mats go) and have a built in pillow and blanket.  I have probably washed them 20 times each, and they look brand new.





So there you have it! Not the most exciting post, I know, but it's something that people ask me about quite a bit.

I hope you have a great Thursday.  Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. I think "Back to School" should be considered dirty words until August 1.

    I love your Lands End totes. I am thinking about buying the kids some of them for out of town weekend trips!

    Hope you are enjoying the prep for back to school. My older is starting KDG this year!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...