Tuesday, November 20, 2007

A Full Night's Sleep, Kinda.

Oh, Sweet Jesus, the babies slept from 7:30 pm until 6:45 am last night. Now, before you get all excited, I said the babies slept. Not the mommy slept. I was up every two hours or so, tiptoeing in, wondering why no one was crying. Michael got up for work early this morning, around 4:30 am, and doesn't feel the need to even attempt to be quiet while getting ready. So unfortunately, I did not get the 8 hours of sleep that I've been waiting for for eight months now. But now I know it's possible, and it will happen one day when the stars all align and the babies don't have colds and my cats aren't wrestling outside of my bedroom door and Michael takes a quiet shower and Gavin manages to keep his pacifier in his mouth for the entire night. Fingers crossed.

0 witty remarks:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...