Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Pssstt...

It's 9:51 am. The babies went down for a nap at 9:10 am. That means they've been sleeping for (pause while I count on my fingers...) 41 minutes. That's 11 minutes longer than their longest nap in the past few weeks. Whoopie! Maybe this sleep training is starting to pay off!

By the way, I realize all my posts lately have been about sleep. But honestly, that's all I've been thinking about lately. Yesterday I was so tired, I:

(1) poured hot chocolate mix into my bowl of cereal
(2) attempted to stick a pacifier into Michael's mouth instead of Charlotte's
(3) ate half of an enchilada, the whole while thinking, "Wow, this tastes weird," before I realized there was BEEF in it! I've been a vegetarian for five years, and still it took me several bites to figure out what was different about that enchilada. The upside is that I realize I don't miss beef. At all.

2 comments:

  1. oops... I messed up when handing out the leftovers. I feel awful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really not your fault. I should have noticed the huge chunks of beef well before I bit into it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...