Monday, November 5, 2007

Well, Dear Readers, I made it back from Disney in one piece. Thank you to those of you who emailed me expressing concern that I did not survive. My computer has been out-of-commission for over a week, so I couldn't regale you with any tales until now. And I have many stories to tell you, believe me. I promise I'll get to all of them, but it's getting late, and the babies and I are all sick, and this Daylight Savings Thing is throwing us all off, and my kitchen looks like a bomb hit it so I have to go clean.


For now, I'll leave you with photos of the babies on Halloween. My mom made the costumes...aren't they great? Wait until you see what I have in mind for next year....


2 comments:

  1. They are the cutest babies EVER! I seriously can't take it.
    Those pictures are too cute... and I'm not just saying this because I'm their aunt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness if that isn't the sweetest picture!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...