Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Marshall's Score

About a year ago, I bought this print for Charlotte's room.


It's from Katie Daisy, and I absolutely adore her artwork and illustrations.  

Yesterday, I went to Marshalls with the kids.  (We were there to find a Slip -n- Slide, but I couldn't get out of there without also buying a Batmobile and Princess Supplies.)  As we were standing in line, I looked over at the notecard display, and found a whole box of Katie Daisy notecards!







What luck!  I scooped them up as fast as I could, and can't wait to frame them and put them on Charlotte's wall.  The illustrations are beautiful, but I love the messages, too.  Artwork for $5.99?  Can't beat that!

2 comments:

  1. Amy, those are so cute and what great luck that you found them! It was meant to be!! I can't wait to see them framed and arranged on her wall. Enjoy your week! Oh, you were one of my top 3 referrers last week - thanks for having my button on your front page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are really vibrant and inspirational! I love cheap art. :)

    PS...my mom has been reading your blog and she LOVES it. She can't figure out how to comment--even on mine--so she just sends me emails with her thoughts, but she recently wrote "I heart Tulip and Turnip's blog" to me. She especially like the oars you mounted on the walls!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...