Friday, July 15, 2011

"You'll stay with me?" "Until the very end..." **

We're all friends here, right?

Good.

Now I can let you in on the extent of my inner nerdiness.  Only it's not so inner.

I LOVE Harry Potter.  I've devoured all seven books.  I've seen every movie.  I threw my class a Harry Potter Premiere Party when the first part of the seventh movie was released last year.  I've even been known to try a spell or two.  I want to go see the last movie, soon, but in a way I'm also a little sad.  I've really, really loved the magic of the stories and the adventures I've had with Harry, Ron, and Hermione.

So anyway, to honor the final movie about my favorite Magical School, here's a roundup of some of my Harry Potter Etsy favorites.  I *might* have already bought myself the Patronus T-shirt.

 L to R:  laptop sleeve, Mischief Managed bracelets, Grim Teacup Mug, Platform 9 3/4 print

           L to R:  Potter Glasses necklace, Deathly Hallows t-shirt, Potter Cupcake Toppers, Potter Pillow          

                       L to R:  Butter Beer body scrub, Keep Calm poster, Patronus shirt, Mentor Cards

                      L to R:  Gryffindor scarf, Quibbler notepad, Prefect pin, Malfoy card

                          L to R:  invitation, pencils, snitch necklace
P.S.  The title of this post comes from Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.  I dare you not to get teary-eyed.

"You'll stay with me?"
"Until the very end", said James.
"They won't be able to see you?" asked Harry.
"We are part of you", said Sirius. "Invisible to everyone else".
Harry looked at his mother.
"Stay close to me", he said quietly.
--------------------------------------------------
(excerpt from Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, by JK Rowling; page 700)

These are the last words that Harry's father says to him, after summoning him from the Resurrection Stone, before he meets his fate in the woods.

4 comments:

  1. I'm with you on the Harry Potter love. I hate that it's over. Meg is begging me to take her to the final movie, which would be her first in-theater experience. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe it is over! I cried in the movie this morning. I'm getting too old for midnight movies, I'm dragging this morning but it was so worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you. Can't wait to see it, but sad it's going to be over. Love the round-up of HP things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. her explanation navigate here you could try here click for info look at these guys Read More Here

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...