Sunday, February 27, 2011

My Week in A Few Pictures

Charlotte has been pretending that she's a Mommy lately.  Note the oversized sunglasses and the twins in tow.  Usually she also has a purse and "coffee."  I can also hear her playing house with her brothers:  "Sweetie, the cookies are ready!"(Which is hilarious.  I can't remember the last time I baked cookies.)   "Honey, it's bedtime!"


Then the booty-shaking began.



That girl is something else.

Yesterday, I was folding laundry.  Charlotte kept running in and out of Nathan's bedroom and smiling slyly.  Suspicious.  So I went in to investigate, and found this.


Lotion everywhere, even on the floor and in the bottom drawer.  It was a bear to clean up.

On a crafty note, I attempted to make a lamp for Gavin's summer-camp bedroom.


I bought this vintage jug at a flea market for $6.  I love it!  Except that every time I plug it in, I blow a fuse.  I can't figure out the problem here.  I'm sure the wires are connected to the right spots, and I can't find any information about voltage on the package of the lamp kit.  Any suggestions?

*EDITED TO ADD*  I think I figured out the lamp situation!  Right on the package it says:  3-Way Socket Kit.  I think I need a 3-way bulb.  Shoulda paid attention....

Have a great week!  :)

1 comment:

  1. Too cute! I love the pics of your daughter. I am pretty handy with wiring, but I am stumped too. Maybe look at the wiring...if the black wire is touching anything (the white or the ground, or even another black), the circuit will short out. Be careful!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...