Monday, February 21, 2011

Project Update

Hello there, friends.  Happy Presidents' Day!

Today is a day off for me, so I've been busy getting a few things done around the house.  I ventured out, and took all three kids to Trader Joe's with me, which is only a feat for the very brave.  No one opened any containers of yogurt or broke anything, so I consider that a huge success.  We also went to get the boys' hair cuts without any major mishaps.


I was able to get started on a few of the projects that I mentioned yesterday.  The fabric for Gavin's valance is cut, pinned, and ready to sew.




In the meantime, here's a glimpse of another project in Gavin's room.  These are some of my dad's Boy Scout badges.  I loved being able to incorporate them into his room.  It makes me smile when I look at them.
            
                                         

I should have more to share with you by the end of the week!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the idea of the badges mounted! Should be super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice use of badges and its looking very preety...!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...